I'm back more or less! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday or a wonderful weekend...depending on where you are. ;) I have some kick ass swatches for you today! I placed a Darling Girl Cosmetics order for myself as my Christmas present this year. I've been dying for some of the lippies for ages now and finally snagged them. BEST HAUL EVER...let's just cut right to the chase...(please make sure you click the images for maximum awesome-ness!)
- Comet petit eyeshadow: Comet is a stunning matte wine base with a strong aqua/green shift and pink shimmers.
- Mochi petit eyeshadow: Mochi is a a coral/pink with violet shift, blue diamond dust and a sprinkling of aqua sparks.
- Haystacks Watercolor Paint Pot: Haystacks is a gorgeous golden bronze
- Reindeer Kiss glitter (I NAMED THIS!) Iridescent hollo, red, pink with a touch of black for depth.
- Jar of Hearts Holo-gloss: Jar of Heart is has a purple base with amazing purple "3D" pearl.
- Strawberry Fields Liquid Kiss Luxe: It is a SUPER pigmented coral/red with lot's of gold and red holo-shimmers.
- Poison Plum lip balm: Poison Plum has a deep berry base blended with loads of red and gold flash that meld together to make this gorgeous plummy wine shade.
- Sugar Rush lip balm: Sugar rush is a sheer wash of baby pink with gold shift. A perfect everyday kind of color! Bubblegum flavored, but not sweetened.
- Paradise City lip balm: Paradise City is a vivid coral pink with shimmer.
- Holly Jolly holo-gloss: Holly Jolly is a pigmented true red loaded with color shifting glitter that shifts from gold, green to blue.
- Coraline Liquid Kiss Luxe: Coraline is a gorgeous pinky coral with pink sheen and a hint of pink holo-shimmers.
- Zombie holo-gloss: Zombie is a beautiful sheer cranberry base with gorgeous blue and copper holo-shimmers.
- I received Luna Lovegood, Taupe ala Mode, Prancer, and Virgin with my order.
All the pretty little jars!
Just look how Reindeer Kiss shines!
And with flash!
Lippie swatches! Holly Jolly= pure awesome. I love the fact that it has strong green and gold sparks throughout and they are VERY visible on the lips. I was a little disappointed in Paradise City. It wasn't as pigmented as the others and I had a hard time getting it to apply evenly. But other than that, I'm super happy with my lippies!
Eyeshadow and blush swatches! Glitter-gasm? YES!
Close up of each. Mochi is so pretty with its purple sparkles!
Comet is the most amazing eyeshadow! A strong wine base with a green shift and green sparkles. It is so so freaking cool! I don't own an eyeshadow like it!
Check out the duochrome in "Virgin"...very gorgeous blush. I may end up with a full size of this at some point. Haystacks is AMAZING...it goes on very pigmented and creamy, but dries quickly with a shimmery finish. It looks like it would be great to use as a base or alone as an eyeshadow. It also washes off extremely easily!
One more close up of Comet and Reindeer Kiss for good measure!
Did you snag an order from the Darling Girl holiday collection this year? What are your favorites?